8/29/2010

ATTENTION!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!! Just wanted to update all of you since my last post when I told you my dad had passed away.

It has been a very stressful and trying time in our families life but we are doing a little better. We have had so much to do with my dad's estate I just have not had a lot of time for this Blog.

I will try and come and check it as much as I can so know you can email

Amy Brown - Marlette area

and see if she can help you or post a request here and I will help when I can with what I have here at home.

My dad lived over 100 miles away so we have been doing a lot of traveling back and forth to go through things. I will do my best in helping you when I can.

Thanks in advance for you patients!!

Kathy Wedyke
Retired Library Director

5 comments:

Amy K said...

Kathy: I am very sorry for your loss, and I understand how crazy things can get after a death. I hope life starts to smooth out for you as quickly as possible. I just know that you are cared about, and will still be here when you get back to blogging again. ~Amy

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I am beginning to search for my family. I am running into road blocks with my maternal 2nd Great Grandfather. He lived in Sanilac Cty, city of Lexington. His name was Amasa Spencer, he was married to Sarah Griffis. He was born in 1836. My Great Grandfather was born there in 1871, his name was Augustus Pencer, and he was married to Edna Wild.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Thank you, and condolences on the loss of your father.

Ron Thompson
Jron45@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://downtren.001webs.com

Anonymous said...

eneryhyhl [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] Seewciggilmm

Sarah Hall said...

Hey dude! Thanks for this announcement! I understand that it has been a very stressful and trying time in your personal life but it great that you are doing a little better now. Listen! Our customer writing service can be of use, if you are bored with article writing for your blog!